Yesterday was one of those fluke gorgeous days that give you a forgotten taste of what spring and summer are like — sweet memories of warm temperatures, bare feet and a cool cocktail. A perfect 71 degrees made for an incredible day and an even sweeter Tar Heel win last night. Go. Freakin. Heels. With the onset of balmy weather just around the corner — or so I hope — I’ve put together a little roundup of spring things I love for under $100 to beat my severe case of seasonal affected disorder. I’m so SAD.
1. This straw fedora is only $23 from Sole Society and perfect to prevent those wrinkles and cover up your bad hair day.
2. Basic aviator sunglasses that you won’t feel bad about when they get stuffed at the bottom of your beach bag. You know what I’m talking about.
3. Bobbi Brown lipgloss in Uber Pink … C’est parfait.
4. Love these sassy light pink heels, great for your Easter brunch or drinks with your gal pals. $42.
5. The silhouette of this dress is super sexy but offset by the more traditional florals — good combination of both. Don’t wear this to your Easter brunch.
6. This cuff is all sold out, but find a similar one here for $32. I may like the substitute even better.
7. I loveeee these sandals — such a pretty color of leather and very affordable at $41.
8. Perfect lightweight scarf to layer on when your office at work is determined to give you frostbite.
9. Bangles to bang around with. $40 and you receive 25% off when you buy two or more.
Seriously, thank goodness it’s Friday. I’m a much better version of myself on Fridays, much like I’m an incredible version of myself after a bottle of Veuve.